Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. the Bobs .

It's a dream I had a long time ago~~ Here goes: I'm in the supermarket with my 'dream-brother and sister' (they have no names so I just call the boy A and the girl Sana in my dream) They are young and want to eat mayonnaise straight from the jar. I say, "No! Get away from the mayo!" Then suddenly the supermarket is being surrounded. People think its terrorists, but then all the exits are blocked by huge guys. They all look the same and they have the same name; Bob. (funny I know. I think I laughed in my sleep...) Anyway, they are keeping people trapped in the supermarket and there's no way out.

Then the story changes a little. My 'dream-brother and sister' disappear and the next thing I knew, all our classmates are trapped with me by the guys named Bob. Everyone was there! Sano, Dee, Aniq, Yem, Sonny! All trapped! We weren't in a supermarket anymore. We were in an empty building, we were being held hostage on the second or third floor. We were very high up. It looked like a school but not Adni, our high school. The rooms had tables and chairs and you know what the Bobs forced us to do??

They forced us all to write ESSAYS!!! Oh the horror! Essays!! (I was like WTF?? terrorists want us to write essays??) The girls start to panic and quarrel with each other. The boys?? The boys were not serious at all (as usual) They were joking around and laughing until the Bobs came to check on us. They force us to write the essays. Me and Dee buy time by writing stupid essays to pass up to the Bobs while we think of how to escape. Dee and the girls distract the Bobs while I look around our classroom prison.

The Bobs didn't see me but I discovered that you could open the windows wide enough for all of us to climb out. So one by one, we climbed out and we escaped! Ta-daaa! Then we had some real fun when we celebrated. When we celebrated, my friend wanted to play catch with me with a basketball like we used to do in school. But when I had a feeling I was going to wake up, I said the strangest thing: "Sorry but I'm going to wake up now." *gives basketball back*

But all my friend said back was, "Ok! See you next time then!"


Apparently I am aware when I am dreaming and I can actually take control of my dreams due to that advantage like fly whenever I want to or stop the villains from controlling the world! But they don't always work out that way. What about you? Do you know you're dreaming at that exact moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment