Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 23.08.09 weird class .

It pains me I can't remember much of this dream anymore and I just had it last night. I knew I should've written it down first thing after waking up... but I had stuff to get ready for.

I remember it was at school or someplace that looks similar. This didn't even take place inside the school but outside on the main road where parents park their cars to pick up and send their kids off. So anyway the roads were packed and I was going in between the cars. On the way I saw familiar faces. Two faces I remember was Ham and Mann.

Ham was trying to get into this white van (why do I keep dreaming of white vans??) so I helped her open the door. Simultaneously as I opened the side door, the back of the van opened up as well and Mann's little sis, Aishah, got in. I don't remember if they were going together or not. I didn't bother about it very much.

It seems a blur before I got to my next destination and this time with a gang of my friends. The faces I can remember are Sano and Aniq for some reason but I know there were others from my class (I'm also seeing Sano often and he keeps wearing this green jacket of some sort. Don't know if he has it in real life).

So anyway me and my friends were walking around this grungy marketplace with small stalls and some of the buildings were even empty. It was like we were searching for some place in particular but I didn't even know what. We were following the group that knew where this place was and followed them to an abandoned lot. We lost them when we got there and I went, “Dang it! Where'd they go? Hey guys! Where are you?!”

Aniq came down the dusty stairs, with loads of keys around her neck, “Come on! Its upstairs!” So we followed as quick as we could upstairs. Turns out... we were going for extra classes. Bummer. What was weirder was our teacher. It was Miss Babcock from that Hallmark series, the Nanny. Love the show but what was C.C doing here? She went on talking about how people are normal no matter what their likes or dislikes are. She seemed more cheerful and kind than on TV.

I remember giving an example as she said, “Like me! I like confetti. Does anyone else have that common like?” Two of my girl friends raised their hands and so did I, since I do like confetti. Just hated cleaning up afterwards. Then I remember DJ was there in the front row (whereas I was at the back, next to Sano no less) and DJ was saying how he liked 'nodging' people.

Miss Babcock asked what 'nodging' meant and we were all curious too. “You know? Nodging!” he demonstrated and mimed elbowing someone in the stomach. I'm guessing he didn't know what it was called so he just made up the word. I also thought to myself at the time, 'I guess he likes doing that since he takes martial arts'.


It's sad I can't recall anything else after that. I'm still kicking myself for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment