Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 18.08.09 at 3AM .

I was going out at night with friends but somehow or rather forgot to tell my parents about that. We were already in the car about to drive down the hill where you weren't supposed to because it was a one-way. I said, "Dad I forgot to tell you but I'm going bowling with my friends. Hope its ok with you and mom." Don't know what dad replied to that but he said after that, "Your mom's on the way down now." And even in dreams I was terrified at getting scolded by mom.

As she was walking down the hill, I got out of the car and thought of confronting her. What's the use of hiding. But as I walked closer to her up the hill, her body started taking shape of a drawing... a white body with blue lines across and she was looking less and less like my mom. The next thing I knew I was doodling this angry image in my notebook.

We (this time my classmates and I) were going on a trip to a ranch and when we arrived, there was nothing but hills and meadow and green, green grass. I was having fun running up and down on the what seemed to be a steep hill. No one followed. They were just relaxing by the ranch or under trees. But while I was running, someone did notice and wanted to join. It was a horse! At first this horse had a tan sort of color and pale blonde manes. It came running up to me and we both ran from one hill to the other.

Sooner or later my friends saw us and everyone cheered on for the show. I don't remember what was so spectacular about running with a horse but I remember this one trick where I'd put my hand up high in the air and the horse would jump right over me. Like a scene from Free Willy. Everyone could see the horse really liked me. It lied down with me and nuzzled its big head on my lap while I fed it apples and flowers. My friends were a bit scared to still stroke it, fearing that it wouldn't treat them the same as me.

In another dream now, I'm in a house with not so familiar people and its pouring cats and dogs outside. Suddenly I think about the horse only because I missed it and didn't want the dream to end so soon. And from out of the blue, an aunt spots something in the downpour and its neighing! Oh! Is it my horse?! I called to it and it galloped to the front yard of the house (the gate was left open and it had a canopy so it was dry for the meantime) and it looked very grateful for getting out of the rain. But the aunt who spotted it said, "I don't want that thing ruining my good floors! But it may stay there if it wishes." I noticed it was drying off rather quickly without any towels or even a shake. I started feeding my horse colorful roses I found in vases or that was displayed on tables. It liked the purple roses best.

We cut to a stadium and I know by now my horse is gone. It's dark and we're watching ice-skating. There's a black-American girl skating and she's doing miraculous stunts on ice like the jump and landing with a split or that turn where she skates with her hands. She presents the next group of skaters who were doing a synchronized sort of thing. They looked like primary school children in lines of 2 rows. Just after they start skating, the lead girl started to cry and went to the sidelines. My mom and I (I guess I went to watch with her at the beginning) ran over to where the girl hid and we saw her mother trying to snap her out of it. We were thinking the same thing; parental pressure much?


I miss that horse. Wish I could run through the meadows with it again. That part was lovely because I could feel the rush when you're running in real life, the grass under your heels, the wind in your face. Most dreams feel so real, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment